Garden’s Grace recognizes the challenges faced with multi-residence properties.
HOAs have unique issues and we routinely maintain green spaces, parks, bike trails, clubhouses, common areas and roundabouts. You can count on our years of experience in residential and multi-owner properties with services designed to meet your requirements, provide timely communication and quick response.
Your business or HOA can be assured of sustainability to your outdoor environment. Understanding the differing needs of various plants and shrubs, the Garden’s Grace crew uses correctly timed pruning for lilacs, dogwoods, spirea, viburnum, burning bush and other common HOA plants. When it comes to weeding—yes, we dig for the root!
We strive to provide a strong, trustworthy relationship with HOA board members and property management
- Maintenance agreements are set up in stages of a seasonal need of the property. This allows a convenient plan to schedule for spring clean-up, pre-emergent and fertilizer application, early summer and autumn shrub pruning, weeding and dead heading, and autumn cut back of perennials.
- Additional change orders are extra in associations with tree planting, removals, seasonal color, containers, unit designs, storm clean up, and leaf removal.
- Garden’s Grace will collaborate with property managers on budgets and remain flexible to accommodate financial considerations.
- Garden’s Grace is licensed and bonded.
Commercial Clients include:
- Park and Fleur
- The Woodlands
- Bridgewood Master and Bridgewood Boulevard
- Sienna Ridge
- Stone Creek
- Prairie Creek
- 3031 Grand
- Stroh Corporation
- Jordan Creek Crossing
- MidTown Heights